This library contains thousands of images that are ready to cut. All you have to do is find the ones you want and download them! Using this Library is very simple, here are a few tips to help you quickly start enjoying all of our cutting files!
How Many Images You Can Download
As a member of the Pazzles Craft Room you can download up to 40 images every 70 hours. Once you select “Download Pazzles Image” you will be docked 1 download even if you cancel the download on the next screen, so don’t click that link unless you are sure you want the image! There is a message at the top of the screen that will tell you how many of your downloads you have used, you may need to refresh your page to update this tally. If you have previously downloaded an image and download it again you will not be docked one of your 40 downloads. Once you have downloaded 40 images you will have to wait for your 70 hours to reset.
How to Find an Image
Using the Categories
- All of the cutting files in our library are separated in to categories and subcategories.
- There are several pages of categories, you can go to other pages by selecting the page number at the top or bottom of your screen or by selecting “Next” at the bottom of your page to go to the next page.
- You can select a category or subcategory by clicking on its picture.
Using the Folders
- You can also navigate through the categories using the blue folders on the left side of your screen.
- Click on the plus signs next to the folders to see what the folder contains. You can also expand or collapse all of the folders at once by selecting “Expand” or “Collapse”.
Using the Search Feature
- Often using the search feature is the best way to find what you want because some images fall under several different categories. For example if you type in “Fall” you will get pumpkins, leaves, corn, Halloween, and Thanksgiving images.
- You can use the “Search” feature at the top left of your screen to search for images, simply type in what you are looking for and hit “Enter” on your keyboard.
- Searches will only show the first 3 results, you can view all of the results by selecting “Show All”
- You can also choose to do an Advanced search and select to search keywords, titles, summaries, tags, comments or any combination.
- Once you find the image you want you can click on it, and then select “Download Pazzles Image” from the top right of your screen to download the image.
Downloading an Image
- You can download up to 40 images within a 70 hour period. Every time you click a download link you will be docked one image. There will be a notice at the top of your screen letting you know how many downloads you have used that day.
- When you find an image you want, you can download it by selecting the “Download Pazzles Image” beneath the picture of your image.
- A new window will open asking you if you wish to “Save” or “Open” your image.
- If you choose to save, make sure you save it in a location you can find again when you want to use the file. We suggest making a new folder in a location you can easily find again. Make sure you also pay attention to the name of the file. To open your file, open your Pazzles software and go to File drop down menu and select Open. Then relocate your file in the folder you created.
- If you choose to open, you may need to select what program to open the file with. There should be a drop down menu where you can select or browse for your Pazzles Software. After you have selected your Pazzles Software you can select “Ok”
- You can also checkmark the box next to “Do this automatically for files like this from now on” and your image will always open in the software or save to your selected location depending on what you chose.