Verify that all cords between the computer and the cutter are securely connected. Try cutting again.
Check type of connection you are currently using. If you are using a parallel cord, it will be likely to be the problem. Replace with a USB to serial converter.
If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the program. Use the following procedure:
Step 1: Note and record the current port settings. Click Settings and then click Plotter Codes.
Step 2: Remove all Pazzles Creative Cutter registry files.
1. Point to Start at the bottom-left of your computer, and click All Programs.
2. Click Pazzles Creative Cutter, click Tools, and then click Pazzles Creative Cutter Registry.
3. In the box that appears, select and delete all registry files.
Step 3: Uninstall the Pazzles Creative Cutter program
1. Point to Start and then click All Programs.
2. Click Pazzles Creative Cutter, and then click Uninstall. If prompted, choose to delete all shared files.
Step 4: Delete the Signmax and Pazzles Creative Cutter folders.
1. Point to Start and then click My Computer.
2. Select the C: drive and click the folder named WINDOWS. (If you get a message about hidden folders, select to see hidden files.)
3. In the Windows folder, click the Program Files folder to open it. Click and delete the Signmax folder.
Step 5: Search and delete other files
1. Close all windows until you return to your desktop screen. Then, point to Start and click Search.
2. Select to search all files, type Pazzles Creative Cutter in the box, and click Search.
3. Delete any files found.
4. Repeat the search process, typing Signmax in the box. The only folder you should see is the Signmax folder in the recycle bin.
Step 6: Reinstall the program.
1. Insert cd and follow instructions
2. After installing, re-check the registry files. Delete any you find.
3. Restart the computer. The registry files will rebuild.
4. In Pazzles Creative Cutter, set up the driver and port.
Built on aMember Pro™ membership software