This design is an original pattern made by our very own Lisa. We all had so much fun with these and it is so amazing how many different ideas you can come up with off of one cutting file! Each box has a trifold on the front that opens up with frames to put pictures in.
Here is the supply list, cutting files, and assembly instructions.
- 2 pieces of 12×12 cardstock in color of your choosing
- Additional coordinating cardstock for embellishments
- Cut all the pieces of your box in the colors you wish.
- The largest piece will create your main box. Fold all of the score lines the same way so that your cutting file resembles a box.
- Add adhesive the the flaps on the short sides of your box. Make sure that the adhesive is very sturdy so that your box will not fall apart when you fill it with treats.
- Take the large rectangle piece with score lines on it and fold it so that it creates a trifold.
- Attach the smaller squares with circles cut out of them to the inside of your trifold. You will either want to add your pictures before glueing these frames down or glue them in a way that you can still slide your pictures in.
- Glue your trifold to your box
- Add embellishments
- Fill up your box with treats!
Become a Member!By becoming a subscriber to Pazzles Craft Room you will have access to this project as well as hundreds of other projects, thousands of cutting files, and so much more!
Get Pazzles Craft Room!
Join Now for only $19.95!