Pazzles is looking for fun, excited, easy going, and creative individuals for our 2014 Pazzles Design Team. The Design Team Members will enjoy a one year tenure from September 1, 2013 through August 31, 2014.
• Have the time to be able to commit to the responsibilities listed below for the entire duration of the design term
• Have your own active blog, YouTube channel, or a crafting-oriented Facebook group or page (not your personal profile but rather a group or page that you lead)
• Be able to take high-resolution photographs of your projects
Responsibilities: As a design team member you will be asked to produce 2-3 projects per month using existing Pazzles Craft Room files. Additional compensation is provided for any physical projects requested for displays, as well as for magazine publications. You will also be asked to promote Pazzles on your blog or social media forums and to actively participate in our Craft Room Forums.
Benefits: As a design team member you will receive Pazzles products to create projects using the Pazzles Inspiration. We will provide you with blades, mats, CD downloads, two tools of your choice, and a one year membership to the Craft Room. Additionally, once per term you are on the design team, we will wave the retreat registration fees for any one 2013-2014 Pazzles Retreat you would like to attend (excludes lodging and transportation).
To apply: Please email all of the following information to email@example.com
• 3-4 samples of your work showing your use of the Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter and Pazzles Craft room files.
• A link to your blog or craft-related Facebook or YouTube page
• Name, email address, physical address
• Please answer the following questions:
- 1. How long have you owned your Pazzles Inspiration?
- 2. Are you involved in any online communities? (Facebook groups, forums etc.) Please provide a list of the online communities you are active in.
- 3. List any other design teams you are a part of. (Previous design team experience is not a requirement.)
We are excited to extend this invitation to you. The Design Team submission deadline is August 16, 2013. Applications will be reviewed and the Pazzles 2014 Design Team will be announced at the end of August on the Pazzles blog.
Craft Room Editor