Did you know that shrinky dinks make great jewelry? This is just one fun thing you can do to show your team spirit.
We have created 130 different team titles so that all you have to do is find your team! You can change the brown to any color you like to match! Comes in WPC, AI, SVG!
There are different types of shrinky dink materials. Some of them you add the color with markers or pencils, however, I used Printable Shrink Sheets for my material so I could do them as a print and cut.
Here are some tips to help you get the best look:
- With the file open first add a contour outline to your image (for the cutting line), then add a circle, so you will have a way to attach the piece to a chain for a necklace. (I did a .30 size circle)
- Lighten all of the colors on the image and/or change to the colors you want. Keep in mind, as the piece shrinks, the colors get darker.
- You may also want to turn the line off to make it transparent if your letters are close together after making it smaller, this will help keep the lines defined better.
- Using either the Print and Cut or Cut and Print method.
- When setting up the size, remember, it is going to shrink. Check the package of material you are using to determine how much your image will shrink.
- Shrink plastic according to package instructions.
- Add jewelry link and chain.
- Enjoy the compliments.
Be sure and check out Julie’s football team shirt to show another fun way to use these football team files.
Become a Member!By becoming a subscriber to Pazzles Craft Room you will have access to this image collection as well as thousands of other cutting files, hundreds of projects, and so much more!
Get Pazzles Craft Room!
Join Now for only $19.95!