Kawaii Pot of Gold Planner Clip
Get your planner layout ready for St. Patrick’s Day with this cute kawaii clip. Kawaii faces are inspired by Japanese animation and is one of the hottest trends. This will add a little bit of sparkle and cuteness to your planner all month long!
All you need are a few scraps, glue, and a paper clip. You’ll love this little clip to use all March long!
SUPPLIES: you can use any pieces of scrap cardstock for below colors
- 1 sheet – 8 ½ x 11 black cardstock
- 1 sheet – 8 ½ x 11 dark gray cardstock
- 1 sheet – 8 ½ x 11 white cardstock
- 1 sheet – 8 ½ x 11 gold cardstock
- 1 sheet – 8 ½ x 11 gold glitter cardstock
- 1 sheet – 8 ½ x 11 pink cardstock
- TOMBOW multi purpose glue
- Hot glue gun with glue
- 1 gold JUMBO paper clip
Love this Kawaii Pot of Gold Planner Clip? Make sure to pin and share it!
Become a Member!By becoming a subscriber to Pazzles Craft Room you will have access to this project as well as hundreds of other projects, thousands of cutting files, and so much more!
Get Pazzles Craft Room!
Join Now for only $19.95!