Basic Pop Up Card Card Template
This template is for a basic pop up card. Fold each rectangle slit the opposite direction of the center card fold to create a pop up and then glue any decorations to them that you want for the perfect pop up card!
Here are the instructions to put the Document Template file into your InVue software:
- Download the Document Template and save to your computer. (It is named Basic-Pop-Up-Card.pvgt)
- Open the location of the downloaded file.
- Open a second window and go to Documents> Pazzles> Templates
- Click on the Cards file folder. (If you don’t have this, yet, then create the folder)
- Now go to the file folder where your downloaded file is and click and drag it into the Cards folder or copy and paste it there.
You will now be able to use this template in your software. Be sure and watch for more templates each month as a part of your Pazzles Craft Room Membership.