Pazzles is developing a plug in that will allow users to cut directly from Adobe Illustrator! This is an especially exciting new feature not only for fans of Adobe Illustrator but also for MAC users who will be able to cut projects without having to switch to a Windows based operating system!
While we are still in the development stages, we are looking for a few very special customers who would like to participate in beta testing for this exciting new feature! Below is a list of requirements you will have to meet in order to be part of the beta team.
- You must have and be familiar with using Adobe Illustrator CS5 or higher.
- You must have and be familiar with using the Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter.
- Your computer must be running Vista or higher if you are working on a PC. If you are working a MAC you must be running OSX10.5.X or higher.
- You must have a working email address and be willing to communicate with the Pazzles team via email.
- You must be OK with working with a BETA plugin that will likely have bugs and problems (that’s the whole point of doing beta right? *grin*).
- You must be available to actively use this beta plugin and communicate with the Pazzles team (in other words if you have a two week long vacation coming up in the next month or so you shouldn’t sign up).
We will be starting with a rather small group of beta users and then gradually allow more people to participate as we get closer to launch. Since we only have a limited amount of spots available for beta testers, we cannot guarantee that you will be selected to participate even if you meet all of the requirements. However we would love it if you would sign up!
To volunteer to be part of the beta team send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
- Your name
- Your preferred email address
- What computer and operating system you are using
- How long you have been using your Inspiration Creative Cutter
- How long you have been using Adobe Illustrator (you must be using CS5 or higher!)
IF you are selected to be on the beta team, we will send an email to your preferred email address with further instructions. Remember that not everyone that signs up is guaranteed a spot on the beta team! However we will be gradually adding in more beta participants as we get closer to launch so even if you aren’t selected right away you may be asked to join at a later date!