Time to get this party started! The first file and challenge will go live shortly! If you are a Craft Room Member, join us in the Member Chat Area for games, fun and additional prizes!
Free Cutting Files
- Free cutting files will be available on the blog every hour on the hour between 2-7pm Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Files will be offered in WPC, AI and SVG format so anyone with a digital cutter can play along. Free files will be available for 24 hours only and will be removed from the site at 7pm on Sunday October 7, 2013.
- Each free file will have a coordinating challenge. You will have two weeks to create your project and then enter it using the Albums. Anyone can enter—it’s not limited to Craft Room Members! Each Challenge you enter counts toward the Prize Drawings. We will post instructions for each challenge in the hourly blog. You will have until Midnight October 20, 2013 to submit your completed project to the appropriate Challenge Album.
- At 4pm (MDT) founder Christine Vander Woude will be teaching a live class on a fun card making technique. Click here to go to the Classroom page with instructions on how to enter the live classroom.
Games and Open Chat
- Craft Room Members can join us in the Member Chat area for extra fun and games. Chat with Michelle and Tatum and play games for extra prize entries.
- One lucky challenge winner will get a $25 gift card for the Pazzles Online Store! A second lucky challenge winner will receive both of the downloadable Journaling CDs! Prizes will be by random drawing!
- Each challenge you complete counts as one entry into the prize drawing. Craft Room Members can join us in the Member Chat Area for extra prize entries.
- Downloadable WPC /SVG cutting Collections will be 50% off on World Card Making Day, Saturday October 5th. No coupon needed!
- Downloadable Digital CDs with WPC and SVG files will be 25% off World Card Making Day, Saturday October 5th. No coupon needed!
- The Inspiration Pen Tool will be 30% off on World Card Making Day, Saturday October 5th. No coupon needed!
What time is it in my state/country?
The party will be from 2 to 7pm Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). You can use the World Time Converter to check the time for your area.
What time is the free live class? What do I need to bring?
Christine’s live streaming video class will be at 4pm Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Click here to go to the Classroom page with instructions on how to enter the live classroom. You can use the World Time Converter to check the time for your area.
Do I have to be a Craft Room Member to participate?
No. But you might have more fun if you are, so consider joining! The challenges, prize drawing, and cutting files are free for everyone. All you need is a Free Forums Account so you can submit your completed projects to the challenge galleries for the event. Full Craft Room Members will have access to Member Chat where Pazzles designers Michelle and Tatum will be playing games and have extra entries to the prize drawings for the winners!
How do I enter the challenges? Where do I submit my project?
We will post instructions for each challenge in the hourly blog. You will have until Midnight Sunday, October 20th to submit your completed project to the appropriate Challenge Album. Here are some basic instructions for using the Albums.