This month’s template is in honor of Pi Day. I realize it is not the actual Pi sign, but I thought it would be fun to do a play on words and make a Pie Shaped Template. This template could be used for a game night, cooking, or any other fun and creative thing you would like. Use the pie pieces to put photos on or add creative journaling. The sky is the limit.
Here are the instructions to put the Document Template file into your InVue software:
- Download the Document Template and save to your computer. (It is named pie-template.pvgt)
- Open the location of the downloaded file.
- Open a second window and go to Documents> Pazzles> Templates
- Click to Create a folder and name it Layouts
- Click on the Layouts folder and create a sub-folder and name it 1-page layouts
- Click on the 1-page layouts file folder and create another sub-folder and name it 8-photos
- Now go to the file folder where your downloaded file is and click and drag it into the 8-photos folder or copy and paste it there.
You will now be able to use this template in your software. Be sure and watch for more Templates each month as a part of your Pazzles Craft Room Membership.A Craft Room Membership is required to access additional content. Please Join Now or Login!