This template is for a border, use just one piece or cut them both and layer them on your pages. You can also make them smaller and layer them on a card.
Here are the instructions to put the Document Template file into your InVue software:
- Download the Document Template and save to your computer. (It is named border 3.pvgt)
- Open the location of the downloaded file.
- Open a second window and go to Documents> Pazzles> Templates
- Create a Borders folder
- Click on the Borders file folder.
- Now go to the file folder where your downloaded file is and click and drag it into the Borders or copy and paste it there.
You will now be able to use this template in your software. Be sure and watch for more templates each month as a part of your Pazzles Craft Room Membership.