A collection of clever, slightly saucy Halloween images – includes 10 sayings plus 10 unique images for a total of 20 designs!
I’m here for the boos
If you’ve got it, haunt it
Let’s get lit
Trick or treat yo’self
I put a spell on you
Creepin’ it real
I drive a stick
I then used one of the designs and some iron-on to put on a shirt. I love how the glitter iron-on looks against the deep purple. This shirt probably took about 15 min from start to finish and looks anything but DIY! I can’t wait to wear it to the pumpkin patch!
1. Be sure to mirror the design before cutting.
2. Check to ensure you are cutting on the side of the iron-on that is the iron-on and NOT the plastic backing.
3. After cutting, peel away the extra iron-on around your design and in-between letters as well.
4. Center and then iron down one color at a time. I put a cloth over top and used the highest setting on my iron. Take care not to scorch your shirt.
5. Repeat for additional colors.
6. Let cool completely and then remove the plastic backing.
7. Add rhinestone accents if desired and iron them down.
Become a Member!By becoming a subscriber to Pazzles Craft Room you will have access to this image collection as well as thousands of other cutting files, hundreds of projects, and so much more!
Get Pazzles Craft Room!
Join Now for only $19.95!