Make your own custom trick or treat bags to haul away candy in style!
I made one with a custom design but these would be super cute with your kids’ names on them – and will alleviate any potential arguments about what candy belongs to whom!
1. Be sure to mirror the design before cutting.
2. Check to ensure you are cutting on the side of the iron-on that is the iron-on and NOT the plastic backing.
3. After cutting, peel away the extra iron-on around your design and in-between letters as well.
4. Center and then iron down one color at a time. I put a cloth over top and used the highest setting on my iron. Take care not to scorch your shirt.
5. Repeat for additional colors.
6. Let cool completely and then remove the plastic backing.
7. Add rhinestone accents if desired and iron them down.
Become a Member!By becoming a subscriber to Pazzles Craft Room you will have access to this project as well as hundreds of other projects, thousands of cutting files, and so much more!
Get Pazzles Craft Room!
Join Now for only $19.95!
Buy Now!Purchase this project now and get it in SVG, WPC, and AI formats.