This template is for a 1-page layout, giving you room for 4 photos (3 – 3″x3″)and a title. If you choose, you can also add another photo in a circle at the top and even do more 3″x3″ photos in the other squares along the bottom if you prefer.
Here are the instructions to put the Document Template file into your InVue software:
- Download the Document Template and save to your computer. (It is named 4photos1.pvgt)
- Open the location of the downloaded file.
- Open a second window and go to Documents> Pazzles> Templates
- Go to Layouts folder created last month here.
- Click on the 1-page layouts file folder and create another sub-folder and name it 4-photos (if you have not done this already)
- Now go to the file folder where your downloaded file is and click and drag it into the 4-photos folder or copy and paste it there.
You will now be able to use this template in your software. Be sure and watch for more templates each month as a part of your Pazzles Craft Room Membership.