This template is a Basic Square Box with an open top. This is a great place to start if you want to add some fun features to a box and you don’t want to start from scratch.
Here are the instructions to put the Document Template file into your InVue software:
- Download the Document Template and save to your computer. (It is named open-top-box.pvgt)
- Open the location of the downloaded file.
- Open a second window and go to Documents> Pazzles> Templates
- Click to Create a folder and name it Boxes (if you don’t already have one)
- Now go to the file folder where your downloaded file (open-top-box) is and click and drag it into the Boxes Folder or copy and paste it there.
You will now be able to use this template in your software. Be sure and watch for more Templates each month as a part of your Pazzles Craft Room Membership.