This template is for you to cut out to use with your rhinestones. So many times we get stones and don’t know their size. This will help you with the standard sizes. You can also create custom sizes and add the to your template. I keep mine with my actual rhinestones, so when I’m ready to create and design, I have the sizes handy.
Here are the instructions to put the Document Template file into your InVue software:
- Download the Document Template and save to your computer. (It is named rhinestone-size-chart.pvgt)
- Open the location of the downloaded file.
- Open a second window and go to Documents> Pazzles> Templates
- Click to Create a folder and name it Chart Templates (if you don’t already have one)
- Now go to the file folder where your downloaded file (rhinestone-size-chart) is and click and drag it into the Chart Templates Folder or copy and paste it there.
You will now be able to use this template in your software. Be sure and watch for more Templates each month as a part of your Pazzles Craft Room Membership.