Creating signs to show support to your children and grandchildren are fun and easy with your Pazzles machine, some paint and vinyl.
This band sign is just perfect to show your love for your band student and your school.
– 18 inch round wooden board
– Semi gloss maroon paint (or your school colors)
– Paint brush
– Oracle 631 vinyl matte white 12×18
– Glitter Vinyl 12×16
– Oracle 631 vinyl matte black 12×16
– Rust-oleum semi-gloss clear protective enamel spray paint
– 1 1/2 wide white ribbon cut 21 long
– Stanley staple gun model TR45 with staples
– Pazzles Inspiration Vue cutter
– 12×24 Pazzles cutting mat
– Weeding tools
– Mat Scraper tool
– Clear Transfer tape 12”x100’
– Paper cutter
Become a Member!By becoming a subscriber to Pazzles Craft Room you will have access to this project as well as hundreds of other projects, thousands of cutting files, and so much more!
Get Pazzles Craft Room!
Join Now for only $19.95!