DIY Kawaii Fall Treat Holders
Have a not so scary Halloween or an extra special fall or Thanksgiving treat with these Kawaii cuties treat holders. They are easy and quick to make. Choose from an apple, pumpkin, acorn, or a candy apple. Whatever you decide to make, your guest will love the sweet treat inside.
Designed for Easy Assembly
I have made each design with easy assembly in mind, so you will find that most of the designs only have 5 pieces (the leaf has 3 and the pumpkin has 7). I have also included a face-less option for the acorn, pumpkin, and apple.
Resize to the Perfection
These measure approximately 2.75″ tall, 2.25″ inches wide, and 0.5″ deep. You can add a lollipop, a bag of small candies, or even a cookie inside. You can also easily resize these larger or smaller to suite your needs.
SUPPLIES: (enough to create several of each character)
- 1 – 8 ½ x 11 sheet of green cardstock (pumpkin holder and leaves for all)
- 1 – 8 ½ x 11 sheet of apple green cardstock (caramel apple)
- 1 – 8 ½ x 11 sheet of white cardstock (tags only)
- 1 – 8 ½ x 11 sheet of caramel cardstock (acorn holder and caramel on apple)
- 1 – 8 ½ x 11 sheet of red cardstock (apple)
- 1 – 8 ½ x 11 sheet of cream cardstock (apple holder)
- 1 – 8 ½ x 11 sheet of dark brown cardstock (pumpkin, acorn,
- 1 – 8 ½ x 11 sheet of orange cardstock (pumpkin)
- 1 – 8 ½ x 11 sheet of tan cardstock (acorn)
- Bakers twine in brown (optional red, green and orange)
- Scrap pieces of cardstock in light pink and black (pumpkin, acorn)
- Mini stapler
- Tombo multi purpose glue
- Chalk ink in mocha mama, hibiscus pink, orange slice and catus
- Chizzel it optional
- Embossing folder with wood grain and dots.
- Embossing machine
Love these DIY Kawaii Fall Treat Holders? Make sure to pin and share them!
Become a Member!By becoming a subscriber to Pazzles Craft Room you will have access to this project as well as hundreds of other projects, thousands of cutting files, and so much more!
Get Pazzles Craft Room!
Join Now for only $19.95!