DIY Peeps Easter Basket
An Easter treat basket inspired by those adorable sweet yummy PEEPS! I created this treat holder basket and then added glitter cardstock to resemble sugar and 3D puffy paint for a more realistic look. This project is a great an EASTER gift.
Plenty of Room for Treats
The basket measures approximately 4.5″ long, 2″ wide, and 2.75″ tall. If you would like it to be bigger, there is plenty of room to expand the design and still cut it out on a 12″x12″ piece of paper. Whether you keep it at its original size or increase it, you will have plenty of room for lots of little gifts and treats.
Easy Assembly and Optional Handle
I have also included an optional handle (not pictured). These baskets are easy to assemble and great for making multiples. All you need is 4 different colors of cardstock (or 2 colors if you just make the peeps all the same color!) and some glue! I hope you enjoy
- 1 sheet – 8 ½ x 11 white cardstock
- 1 sheet – 8 ½ x 11 green cardstock
- 1 sheet – 8 ½ x 11 light green cardstock
- 1 sheet – 8 ½ x 11 pink cardstock
- 1 sheet – 8 ½ x 11 blue cardstock
- 1 sheet – 8 ½ x 11 yellow cardstock
- 1 piece of scrap cardstock in dark brown
- TOMBOW multi purpose glue
- 2 mini white brads
- NUVO drops in walnut (optional)
Do you love this DIY Peeps Easter Basket? Make sure to pin and share it!
Become a Member!By becoming a subscriber to Pazzles Craft Room you will have access to this project as well as hundreds of other projects, thousands of cutting files, and so much more!
Get Pazzles Craft Room!
Join Now for only $19.95!