A Father’s Day Project with My Son
2 years ago, we decided to buy a boat. As a family we love to spend as much time out on the lake as we can, weather permitting here in Nebraska. Father’s Day was around the corner and my son (Tyson) wanted to make a T-Shirt for my husband (Jeremy). So, one afternoon we sat down and designed this shirt. Then went to Hobby lobby and picked out a T-shirt. Tyson was so excited to come home and make this shirt. We worked together weeding and ironing away. When we finished the shirt, Tyson wrapped it up and was ready to give it to his dad. Jeremy loved it and wore it proudly on Father’s Day.
DIY Captain Shirt with an Inside Joke
On Father’s Day, my dad, Jeremy, Tyson and I went fishing went out fishing. We were having a great time catching fish. Jeremy looks down and goes “You spelled CAPTIAN not CAPTAIN”. I said “NO, I did not Tyson did all of the spell checking!” If you know me at all you would know that I cannot spell. Tyson and I stared at the shirt and sure enough is was spelled wrong. So for the rest of the day we were cracking ourselves up asking how is the CAPTIAN. Now whenever Jeremy wears this shirt we laugh and of course someone makes fun of me and how I cannot spell. I hope you enjoy this design and yes, the spelling correct in the cutting file. HAHA
– Captain Shirt.pvgc Cut file
– The font used for “the captain is always right and I am the captain” is Antelope Island modified
– Pazzles InVue software
– Pazzles Inspiration Vue cutter
– Pazzles Single Print and Cut Mat 12x12” *misprint*
– Black HTV Cut 12x12”
– White HTV Cut 12x12”
– Paper cutter
– Pazzles Mat Scraper
– Pazzles Inspiration Tool Kit Chisel, needle nose tweezer, Pick Tool, craft knife, bone folder, ruler, blade storage case.
– Gildan Heather T-Shirt Galapagos Blue Adult
– Iron, Set on Cotton setting (4 on my iron), with NO WATER in iron.
– Ironing board
– Teflon sheet
Love this DIY Captain Shirt? Make sure to pin and share it!
Become a Member!By becoming a subscriber to Pazzles Craft Room you will have access to this project as well as hundreds of other projects, thousands of cutting files, and so much more!
Get Pazzles Craft Room!
Join Now for only $19.95!