Face Mask with Window Template
This template is a pattern for creating a face mask that has a window. It is perfect for a teacher or family member that has someone in their life that needs to be able to see their mouth to communicate better. You can use this to cut a stencil or even chipboard to use as a guide for cutting your material. You can resize it as you need.
Here are the instructions to put the Document Template file into your InVue software:
- Download the Document Template and save to your computer. (It is named 4.25 x 5.5-Pocket-Card.pvgt)
- Open the location of the downloaded file.
- Open a second window and go to Documents> Pazzles> Templates
- Click on the Miscellaneous file folder. (If you don’t have this, yet, then create the folder)
- Now go to the file folder where your downloaded file is and click and drag it into the Miscellaneous folder or copy and paste it there.
You will now be able to use this template in your software. Be sure and watch for more templates each month as a part of your Pazzles Craft Room Membership.