There’s so much going on for our National Scrapbooking Day Party, we thought it might be helpful to write up an FAQ guide so you can be ready for the fun!
What time is it in my state/country?
The party will be from Noon to 6pm Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). You can use the World Time Converter to check the time for your area if it’s not listed here:
- Bogota, Colombia: 1pm to 7pm Saturday
- Johannesburg, ZA: 8pm Saturday to 4am Sunday
- London, England: 7pm Saturday to 3am Sunday
- Sydney, Australia: 4am to 10am Sunday
What time is the free live class? What do I need to bring?
Klo’s live streaming video class will be at 2pm Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Click here to go to the Classroom page with instructions on how to enter the live classroom. You can use the World Time Converter to check the time for your area if it’s not listed here:
- Bogota, Colombia: 3pm Saturday
- Johannesburg, ZA: 10pm Saturday
- London, England: 9pm Saturday
- Sydney, Australia: 6am Sunday
- Matching patterned paper
- Brad (does not need to match)
- Crystal Lacquer or Glossy Accents
- Page Protectors (you will cut up one of these)
- 3D Foam Dots
Do I have to be a Craft Room Member to participate?
No. But you might have more fun if you are, so consider joining! The challenges, prize drawing, and cutting files are free for everyone. All you need is a Free Forums Account so you can submit your completed projects to the challenge galleries for the event. Full Craft Room Members will have access to Member Chat where Pazzles designers Michelle, Klo, and Amanda will be playing games and have extra entries to the prize drawings for the winners!
How do I get the free cutting files?
We will have a new blog post every hour on the hour with a challenge and cutting file. Download the free WPC, AI, and SVG cutting files during that hour or you will miss out! We will leave the blog up with the challenge and the instructions, but we will take the free files down.
How do I enter the challenges? Where do I submit my project?
We will post instructions for each challenge in the hourly blog. You will have until Midnight Sunday, May 13th to submit your completed project to the appropriate Challenge Album. Here are some basic instructions for using the Albums. There’s updated information about the prizes, challenges, and more on our original announcement post.
What’s on sale?
Downloadable WPC and SVG cutting files will be 25% off on National Scrapbook Day, Saturday May 4th. No coupon needed!
Inspiration electronic die cutter on sale! Between National Scrapbook Day and Mother’s Day, Sunday May 12th, get great savings on the Inspiration Creative Cutter. There are two ways to buy the most powerful die cutter for crafters and artists:
- Save $20 on the Inspiration Special Offer! When you buy the Inspiration for $99* or $199* use coupon code MOMCUTS to save $20. Just $79 or $179 with a one- or two-year agreement. *Special Offer includes a one- or two-year commitment to Pazzles Craft Room at $19.95 per month. Pazzles Craft Room membership is not required to use the Inspiration.
- Save $150 on the regular price of the Inspiration! Use coupon code MOMCUTS to get the Inspiration Creative Cutter for only $449 with 6 Months Free membership to Pazzles Craft Room! No membership commitment required when the Inspiration is purchased at regular price. Pazzles Craft Room membership is not required to use the Inspiration.