A special gift for the music lover. This piano sleeve fits perfectly around a box of sweetheart candy hearts and is finished off with a beautiful rose and the sentiment “You’re Music To My Ears.”
While this might look complex it actually has only 5 pieces and requires little gluing. You can easily make several of these in 15 minutes. The sentiment and key lines are written with the Pazzles Pen Tool.
These are wonderful gifts to give out to your students if you are a music teacher, or as a student to your music teacher too!
If you would prefer this as a box that you can put your own treats in, see our Piano Box with Rose where you will also find digital music paper for the rose if you like.
If you are unsure how to make the twirled flower here are some instructions.
1. After you cut them, start twisting it on to itself starting at the outside edge.
2. When you get to the inside end, wrap the last little bit underneath the bottom of the flower and put a big dot of glue on it.
3. Press the rest of the flower down on to it and hold until it is stable.
4. Then wrap the petals around a pen or painbrush handle so they get a nice curve.
5. You can then ink them if you would like and I added little dots of crystal laquer to look like water.
6. If the written directions aren’t enough for you, take a look at anamoreo’s youtube video to see it all live.
Makes 4 piano boxes per 1 sheet cardstock plus small scraps and 1 sheet patterned paper for rose
1 sheet 12×12 black cardstock
1 sheet patterned paper for rose
Scraps of white cardstock
Pazzles Pen Tool
Become a Member!By becoming a subscriber to Pazzles Craft Room you will have access to this project as well as hundreds of other projects, thousands of cutting files, and so much more!
Get Pazzles Craft Room!
Join Now for only $19.95!