I have a fascination with maps and love seeing items that are created using latitude and longitude coordinates. I’ve made several signs, pillows, and other things for myself and friends using address coordinates, and they are always a hit.
The coordinates on this framed piece will lead you to Graceland in Memphis. I used white wall vinyl for the lettering and placed a neutral piece of fabric inside the frame.
Try different colors of scrapbook paper or fabric to make it “pop” and match your décor. It’s a unique way to personalize gifts for housewarmings and weddings or to use in making holiday gift items.
For this project, you’ll need:
- Frame of your choice (Example is 8×10)
- Piece of patterned scrapbook paper cut to frame size
- Pazzles Wall Vinyl in White
- Pazzles Wall Vinyl Transfer Tape
- Cutting Mat
- Rotary cutter and ruler
- Pick Tool (this one from Pazzles is my absolute favorite)
- Squeegee/Mat Scraper (Pazzles has one here)
- Masking or similar low-tack tape
Become a Member!By becoming a subscriber to Pazzles Craft Room you will have access to this project as well as hundreds of other projects, thousands of cutting files, and so much more!
Get Pazzles Craft Room!
Join Now for only $19.95!