Capture that Special Moment with this Back to School Layout
It’s the happiest season of all…
BACK to SCHOOL! well at least in my opinion. Capture the moment with this scholastic page layout. Layout has room for a 5 x 7 photo on clipboard, library pocket with a tag to write information about your child and colorful die cuts to embellish page.
Use the Removable Tag to Record Special Facts
The white tag you see is held in a sleeve and can be pulled out. Add special details about your child(ren) such as their age, height, favorite hobby, favorite tv show, and what they want to be when they grow up! Imagine how much fun this back to school layout will be to look at as the years go by!
Create a Shadow Box to Display
Of course you can put this safely away in your scrapbook. Or instead, why not use your creative skills and turn this project into a shadow box frame? That way your family and guests can enjoy it all year long!
- 2 – 12 x 12 sheets cardstock dark brown
- 1 – 12 x 12 sheet school apple pattern paper (use digital paper, if needed)
- 1 – 12 x 12 sheet notebook pattern paper (use digital paper, if needed)
- 1 – 12 x 12 sheet green polka dot (use digital paper, if needed)
- 1 – 12 x 12 sheet kraft cardstock
- 1 – 8 ½ x 11 sheet cream cardstock
- 2 – 8 ½ x 11 sheet white cardstock
- 1 – 8 ½ x 11 sheet red cardstock
- 1 – 8 ½ x 11 sheet green cardstock (matches green polka dot paper)
- 1 piece of scrap cardstock in yellow, pink, and silver
- Red and white bakers twine or any ribbon you would like to use
- Chizzel it
- Zig glue
- 3-D dots
- Chalk ink in Mocha Mama
- Inkjet printer
Love this Back to School Layout? Make sure to pin and share it!
Become a Member!By becoming a subscriber to Pazzles Craft Room you will have access to this project as well as hundreds of other projects, thousands of cutting files, and so much more!
Get Pazzles Craft Room!
Join Now for only $19.95!