DIY Welcome Interchangeable Sign with Upcycled Materials
Create this Welcome Sign Seasonal “O” with some old fence boards (or rough cut wood) to decorate your entryway or covered porch. This project uses minimal and inexpensive components, even upcycled materials with cute results with which you can accent your decor.
Personalize with the Interchangeable “O”
Personalize it with colors you like and change out the “O” seasonally with ease using mini high strength magnets, even make your own versions of embellishments with files from the Pazzles Craft Room Library sized to fit.
- Old fence wood, or rough cut wood, approximately .5 inch by 3.25 inch by 11 inches
- 2 large paint sticks or two extra fence boards, approximately 21 inches long
- Gray acrylic or latex paint
- Various colored cardstock to make seasonal accent as desired
- Black 12 inch by 12 inch cardstock
- Dimensional foam stickers
- Very small high strength magnets – one for each seasonal “O” embellishment
- Small half-inch long screw
Love this DIY Welcome Interchangeable Sign? Make sure to pin and share it!
Become a Member!By becoming a subscriber to Pazzles Craft Room you will have access to this project as well as hundreds of other projects, thousands of cutting files, and so much more!
Get Pazzles Craft Room!
Join Now for only $19.95!