As you may know, I’ve been absolutely nuts for single line fonts since Christine from here at Pazzles introduced me to them years ago.
Those were just for Inspiration Pro, however, and they had their limitations. So I was super excited when I learned how to make them in a way that goes in InVue software recently. I’ve created one that is exclusively for Pazzles, and you can only get it here.
I also made a companion single line file that has a hand drawn border of magnolia leaves. I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed creating them for you! And most of all, I can’t wait to see your creations using them.
Instructions for installing in InVue software:
1. Unzip the downloaded file.
2. In your Windows explorer, maneuver to:
Place the file that ends in .opf into this folder.
On Mac systems, copy and paste it to Documents>Pazzles>Fonts.
3. Open InVue (close and reopen if you had it open). Create a block of text, and then locate the drop-down font listing at the top right. Right beside it, there is an icon that indicates the font types. Click on this twice, and you will see “Show Single Stroke Fonts.”. SLF Magnolia will be there.
If you have Inspiration Pro software, you can use the true-type version of the font. Right-click on the font file that ends in .ttf, and click “Install”. Open Inspiration Pro, and when you use the Text Creation Tool you’ll find this font under the “TrueType” listing.
Happy Pazzling! – Leslie
This download includes the complete font and companion magnolia single stroke design. The font is provided in two formats:
- .ttf – compatible with most programs including Pazzles InVue, Make The Cut, Sure Cuts A Lot, Silhouette Studio, Inkscape, Corel Draw, and Adobe Illustrator.
- .opf – compatible with Pazzles InVue, Sure Cuts A Lot, and Make the Cut
This Pazzles exclusive font is available for purchase to all and for FREE to Craft Room Members for the first month. After one month, the font will be available for purchase ONLY.