Create DIY Personalized Sandblasted Tumblers
Everyone uses and has a stainless-steel tumbler. I have used this technique to make one of a kind gifts. It is also an easy way to personalize a tumbler, so you know which one is yours.
Add to A Wine Tumbler for a Special Party
I made Theresa’s 60 wine tumblers for my mother’s 60th birthday party. I made 8 different wine tumblers for my Mother, aunts and sisters to have for our girls only week of celebrations. Yes, this week included a lot of wine consumption. They all received this gift to remember all the fun we had celebrating my Mother turning 60.
Create as Giveaways for Your Next Event
I made the 50 shade of green Tumblers for the Elk’s annual Ladies Open. I made 50 Tumblers so every golfer would have one to keep their drinks cold during the tournament. I put my name and my partners on our tumblers.
Promote Your Business with Branded Tumblers
I made the water bottle Tumbler for the dental office I work at to give away as gift to our wonderful patients. I only made a few. I don’t think I have it in me to make hundreds, one for each of our patients.
Fonts used for wine glass:
– The font used for “T” is Watermelon Script
– The font used for “Sassy, classy & a bit smart assy” “Sara” is Buttercup modified
– The font used for “60 Apil 17, 2018 heesa’s” is Amarillo Font modified
Fonts used for 50 shades of green tumbler:
– The font used for “50 Shades of green Elk’s Ladies Open 2018” is Plantagenet Cherokee Font
Fonts used for Be the Reason Someone Smiles tumbler:
– The font used for “SOMEONE” is A Little Sunshine Font modified
– The font used for “Family 1st Dental Dr Kendra Pavlik Dr Michelle Bargen” is Ariel Font modified
– The font used for “the reason today” is Bernadette Font modified
– The font used for “SMILES” is Celtic MN Font modified
– The font used for “BE” is Courier New Font modified
– Pazzles Inspiration Vue cutter
– Pazzles Vue Print scan cutting mat
– 12×24 Pazzles cutting mat
– Oracal 631 Brown Cut to 10x4”
– Paper cutter
– Mat Scraper tool
– Weeding tools
– Clear Transfer tape Cut to 10x4” Used (not very sticky)
– Wine Tumbler (sassy, classy, smartassy)
– Allure bottle (50 shades of green)
– Water Bottle Tumbler (be the reason someone smiles today)
– Rubbing Alcohol swabs
– Painter’s Tape
– Embossing heat tool
– Sand Blasting Cabinet with an air compressor
– Fine Sand
Love these DIY Personalized Sandblasted Tumblers? Make sure to pin and share it!
Become a Member!By becoming a subscriber to Pazzles Craft Room you will have access to this project as well as hundreds of other projects, thousands of cutting files, and so much more!
Get Pazzles Craft Room!
Join Now for only $19.95!