An Inspirational DIY You Are Braver Canvas
Raising kiddos is hard. My son was going through a rough patch where he didn’t feel like he was good at anything. I made this canvas for him to hang up in his room. I wanted him to have something motivational to look at every day and night. I wanted him to know that no matter how he feels we still believe in him and loved him more than he thought. He has redecorated his room over the years, but he still has this canvas hanging in his room. I hope he plans on taking it to college with him.
Painted Sign Using A Template
This sign uses vinyl but as a template for painting so that the end result is a hand painted sign with beautifully crisp professional looking results!
– White canvas 24″x30”
– Paint Nutmeg
– Paint brush
– Painter’s Mate Green .23inx60 yards Painters tape
– 3m Scotch painters tape
– Pazzles Inspiration Vue cutter
– 12×24 Pazzles cutting mat
– Oracle 631 vinyl matte black
– Paper cutter
– Mat Scraper tool
– Weeding tools
– Clear Transfer tape Cut to 12x24”” Used (not very sticky)
– Scrap piece of card stock paper at least 2x8” in size
– Spray Paint Almond
– For “You are than you believe, than you seem, than you think, and more than you know.” is Arial
– The font used for “braver stronger smarter loved” is Comic Sans MS
Love this DIY You Are Braver Canvas? Make sure to pin and share it!
Become a Member!By becoming a subscriber to Pazzles Craft Room you will have access to this project as well as hundreds of other projects, thousands of cutting files, and so much more!
Get Pazzles Craft Room!
Join Now for only $19.95!