Succulents are my recent love. They are absolutely cute and brighten the room immediately. Here goes a wonderful project with paper succulents that are cut just perfect with our very own Pazzles.
I grabbed few shades of green and violet paper, cut them with Pazzles and distressed each petal. After which, with the help of few flower making tools I made the flowers. It is absolutely easy and if I can make them, then so can you! I hope you like this project.
1. Cut succulent pieces in various shades of cardstock.
2. For each individual succulent, use the same color cardstock and the same petal type.
3. Select 4-5 pieces that get progressively smaller.
4. Use flower making tools to create curves in each leaf.
5. Ink the edges of each leaf.
6. Stack the pieces together from largest to smallest and glue.
Shades of green and violet cardstock
Inks in purple, green, and brown
Flower making tools
Decorative pearls (optional)
Become a Member!By becoming a subscriber to Pazzles Craft Room you will have access to this project as well as hundreds of other projects, thousands of cutting files, and so much more!
Get Pazzles Craft Room!
Join Now for only $19.95!